PRODUCT PRINT GUIDELINES
To ensure the best results for your personalised print please follow these general rules:
- Upload a high resolution design/logo file ideally as an ai file (Adobe Illustrator).
- All designs must be in vector format to ensure a crisp outline.
- The thinnest lines cannot be less than 0.3 point.
- All text should be converted to outline.
- Optimal print area on each product is around 220mm x 220mm.
- Maximum artwork size is 460mm x 320mm.
- Price includes a screen print in one or two locations, and up to two print colours.
When you place your order we will email you with artwork showing your uploaded design on a product template for final sign off.
(If you chose a ‘Custom position’ or require a secondary position we will also discuss this with you).
Minimum order 10 per product.
Increasing your order quantity or choosing an 8 week delivery allow for further discounts on cost per item.
| No. TSHIRTS
|| 3 WEEK DELIVERY
|| 8 WEEK DELIVERY
| 10 - 249
| 250 - 499
| 500 - 999
| 1000 - 2999
| 3000 +
FREE UK DELIVERY
For orders over 250 items you can choose between a 3 week delivery or a discounted 8 week delivery option (see PRICES tab for details).
Please note: Non-UK orders there is a £15 flat rate delivery charge.
Allowing for a longer turnaround time also helps us to ensure quality, safe working conditions and fair working hours for all involved in the manufacture of our products, without putting pressure on our factories.
Personalised T-shirt examples from our happy customers.